Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat together against IsraelANTI-SEMITIC AND PRO TERRORISM PHRASES OF NELSON MANDELA:
1) “But we know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians.” (Address by President Nelson Mandela at the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People, December 4, 1997, Pretoria.)
Comment by Julio Severo: The World Conference against Racism held by the United Nation in South Africa in 2009 was used as a platform against Israel, whose government boycotted it.
2) “I believe that there are many similarities between our struggle and that of the PLO.” (1990)
Comment by Julio Severo: PLO, or Palestine Liberation Organization, was a terrorist Islamic group responsible for many terrorist attacks against Israeli citizens, including children.
3) “We identify with the PLO because, just like ourselves, they are fighting for the right of self determination.”… “Arafat is a comrade in arms.”
4) “If one has to refer to any of the parties as a terrorist state, one might refer to the Israeli government, because they are the people who are slaughtering defenseless and innocent Arabs in the occupied territories.” (1990)
5) “If there is a country that has committed unspeakable atrocities in the world, it is the United States of America. They don’t care for human beings.”
Comment by Julio Severo: Mandela had bad feelings about America under Ronald Reagan. Under Obama, the praises were mutual. Mandela praised Obama, and Obama has praised him too.
My comment: In this period, the United States was truly friend of Israel, only now with Obama, that United States became enemy of Israel.
6) “Under a Communist Party government, South Africa will become a land of milk and honey.”
Comment by Julio Severo: This “land of milk and honey” is a reversal of the Bible imagery. Since Mandela, the rate of sexual violence in South Africa has been among the highest in the world. An estimated number of 500,000 rape cases take place in the country every year and children, including babies, comprise 41 percent of all rape victims. South Africa is believed to have more people with HIV/AIDS than any other country in the world. Even a son of Mandela has died of AIDS. A significant contributing factor for the escalation in sexual violence against children and even babies is the widespread myth among South African Blacks that having sex with a virgin will cure a man of AIDS. South Africa is now considered the world’s rape capital. It has also a very high rate of murders and assaults. In all of its history, South Africa has never seen so much rampant violence. This is just one of the Mandela legacies. Other legacies are: under his administration, South Africa legalized abortion and homosexuality.
My comment: God spoke about the land that floweth with milk and honey that referred to the land of Israel (Israel today), where God would give this land to the Jewish People, not for "palestinians".
7) “Yasser Arafat was one of the outstanding freedom fighters of this generation, one who gave his entire life to the cause of the Palestinian people.”
My comment: If Nelson Mandela supported a TERRORIST and ANTI-SEMITIC, this proves that he was also TERRORIST and ANTI-SEMITIC.
THE TRUE NELSON MANDELA
TERRORIST ATTACKS THAT NELSON MANDELA CAUSED
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT NELSON MANDELA: http://lastdayswatchman.blogspot.com/search/label/Nelson%20Mandela / http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing / http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/mandela/mandelasentence.html / http://speakingtruthtoamnesty.blogspot.pt/2012/01/document-when-amnesty-international.html / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf39waktLVQ
THE TRUTH ALWAYS WIN AND THE LIE LOSES!
GOD SAVES THE AFRICANS AND SHALOM!