Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2011

I Would Like to Pray for You

PATW_Survey_Page Art.jpg

Every year, I lead a group to Jerusalem to deliver prayers before God at the Western Wall, the holiest site in all Judaism.
This year, I would like to take one of your prayers.
Praying for you and your loved ones is one way we can return the blessing of your ongoing prayers and support for Israel, her people and The Fellowship’s ministry.
I’d be personally honored if you submit your special prayer to us by completing this prayer request form.
Among the prayers submitted last year was one by a woman named Carol. She prayed for assurance that God was there and present with her.
Carol is always eager to step forward on behalf of others, and she had also volunteered to help us deliver the prayers to Jerusalem. When we reached the Western Wall, you can imagine Carol’s reaction when one of the prayers she was entrusted to place in its cracks was her own – from among the 16,000 prayers we were observing that day!
She says: “God is good, and receiving my own prayer request reinforced my belief that God is always with us; our prayers may not be answered exactly the way we would choose, but God is with us through it all.”
My friend, please submit your prayer request to us today or text PRAY to 877877 so we can take it before God at the Western Wall this year.
With prayers for shalom, peace,
Rabbi Sig
Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein
President

PS
Just as I hope your prayers are answered, many Israelis are praying every day for the basic necessities like food, clothing and shelter. If you would like to help IFCJ answer their prayers, then I invite you to support our work by making a small gift today.
Source: http://www.ifcj.org/site/PageNavigator/eng/USENG_homenew

No comments:

Post a Comment