In the face of such unrest, please join The Fellowship in a show of solidarity with Israel and her people by recommitting yourself to pray for the peace of Israel as well as the security and well-being of the Jewish people and the world.
- Pray for the protection of Israelis threatened by the terrorist organization Hezbollah, which continues to expand its cache of deadly weapons and plan attacks against the Jewish state. Pray for an end to the rocket attacks from Lebanon targeting innocent Israelis. “Hear my prayer, LORD; let my cry for help come to you. Do not hide your face from me when I am in distress. Turn your ear to me; when I call, answer me quickly” (Psalm 102:1-2).
- Pray that Islamic radicals will fail in their bid to take over the Egyptian government. Pray for the preservation of Egypt's peace treaty with Israel. "Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence" (Psalm 91:3).
- Pray that Iran will cease its quest for nuclear weapons and its provocations of Israel and the United States. "All my enemies will be overwhelmed with shame and anguish; they will turn back and suddenly be put to shame” (Psalm 6:10).
- Pray for Rabbi Eckstein and his safe travels in Ethiopia, where he is participating in the prophetic aliyah of hundreds of Ethiopian Jews to Israel. “Then they will know that I am the LORD their God, for though I sent them into exile among the nations, I will gather them to their own land, not leaving any behind” (Ezekiel 39:28).
- Give thanks to God for all our armed forces who lost their lives at Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. May we never forget their heroic sacrifice, and remember to honor and support the men and women who fight for our freedoms today. “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you” (Deuteronomy 31:6).
God blesses and saves Israel!