Search This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2011

The Destruction of The Third Palestinian Intifada


Hello Terrorist! My name is Joseph Martinez, I am the Son of God, because I believe in Jesus Christ, the True God. You want to destroy Israel, but God is with Israel. You can't destroy Israel, because God protects Israel. Allah, the god that you serve, is a demon and you serve the devil. You are the sons of satan, because he is your father. You are the enemies of Israel, so, you are the enemies of God and He will destroy you. I am the Son of God and I am with the Jews People, the Chosen of God. God are with us (the Sons of God and the Chosen of God), but you are nothing for Him. You will go to the hell after you are dead. God hates you and He is against you. Your plans will be not successful, because God will make justice against you. You have time to stop with your plans. If you don't stop, God stops you! The Real God is stronger and with his hands, He can destroy you forever. God is with me and Israel, and He provides our victory. God won and you are losers! God is the eternal winner, and, I and Israel will be winner with God now and forever. God saves me and Israel! Amen!
God promised: "(Genesis 12:1-3) : "The LORD had said to Abram, "Go from your country, your people and your father's household to the land (Israel) I will show you. I will make you into a great nation (Jews People), and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever (enemies of Israel) curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."
God promised and He is going to fulfill!


http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDocil43

Hello! I made this video in my channel, because I want to defend Israel against the terrorists. Please, do the same thing and pray for Israel! Shalom!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete