Search This Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Shalom Israel!

Hello! My name is Joseph Martinez, I am Brazilian because I have a Brazilian father and I have lived in Brazil by 15 years, and also I am North American because I was born in the United States. The English is my third language. I am a convict Christian, by that, in this blog, I am going to defend Israel and the Jewish people always. Even though the Jews has not accepted Jesus Christ as the Savior, they continue being the people chosen by God and everybody are decedents of Abraam through the blood of him.  Then, who is a true Christian, cannot be anti-Jew or be against Israel, because as well as the Jews, we are decedents of Abraam too, but by the Holy Spirit of God. We are Christians and we should be united on behalf of the Jews and of Israel in all moments, and we should not condemn them or judge them by nothing in this world.  If will be possible, we are going to preach the Gospel to Israel, because the Jewish people could have access the salvation.  God even promised (Genesis 12:1-3) :  "The LORD had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you. I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." God blesses us, Christian or Jewish, and SHALOM for everybody!

Watch this video, if a person have the translation, give to me, please!
Source: http://www.youtube.com/user/shalom9942

My websites:
English/Português: http://pulse.yahoo.com/y/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment